At the cash register

Can the type of payment help you safe money?

Trap:
Credit card-swipe and pay later.
#1-you overspend because you worry about it later. thinking you will just return it. (reality: it ends up being too much effort)
#2-the money accumulates and end of the month, what?!??! $7689!

Best to use:
Cash-pay now.
Why it's the best? The fact that you reach for the bills and count them one by one will make you realize mentally how much you're giving out for the purchase. Oops, $20 gone. another $20 gone. $10 gone. two $5 gone. How many bills are left?

Try one month of just using cash.
Try one month of just using credit card.

Compare and you be the judge.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

youtube is my home. is it yours?

I have to say that certain things are just way too addicting. IF you get on it, it traps u there. Not just youtube, but seriously like facebook, twitter, myspace, and the list goes on. hellz ya it does.

I'm either on 24/7, saved as my homepage or im over the addicting (for now). 

trying to convince myself that it's a waste of time, but is it? the obsession over youtbe is slowly dying dow for me, i wonder if that's a good thing or bad thing. ayyyy 

is my desperation with wanting subbies that bad to the point that i'm hosting a 2010 monthly giveaways. don't answer that lol

1 comment:

  1. how much are your earrings and can u follow me this is sunispretty. also i love the stuff u are selling but i dont have any money

    ReplyDelete