At the cash register

Can the type of payment help you safe money?

Trap:
Credit card-swipe and pay later.
#1-you overspend because you worry about it later. thinking you will just return it. (reality: it ends up being too much effort)
#2-the money accumulates and end of the month, what?!??! $7689!

Best to use:
Cash-pay now.
Why it's the best? The fact that you reach for the bills and count them one by one will make you realize mentally how much you're giving out for the purchase. Oops, $20 gone. another $20 gone. $10 gone. two $5 gone. How many bills are left?

Try one month of just using cash.
Try one month of just using credit card.

Compare and you be the judge.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

smooth 'n shine

For anyone who doesn't know about BzzAgent, check it out because if you qualify, you can be asked to join campaigns where you can get to try free products and share your opinions with friends and others. In the past, I've received L'Oreal mascaras, Maybelline lip balms and shoe insoles! Give it a try, you might end up up a freebie to try! I've had the opportunity get selected for Smooth n' shine keratin power semi-permanent hair tamer. I just got the email notifying me today so I can't wait to try out the product when I receive it.

If you want to tame your hair or frizz, give Smooth 'N Shine Keratin a try. Let me know how it goes. I'll be trying it to see how well it works for me! exciting!





BzzAgent honey2u666

2 comments: